KOGA’s Mission is aligning and coalescing industry stakeholders to influence public policy and shape attitudes which materially impact Kentucky’s Oil & Gas industry. It achieves its mission through legislative advocacy, business networking and strategic communications.
- KOGA’s Annual Meeting — join industry peers for timely and topical panels and presentations about the issues, challenges and opportunities facing Kentucky’s oil and gas industry. Network with the leading companies and service providers in both professional and social settings. Be a part of the highest profile industry exhibitor opportunity with hundreds of attendees gathering each summer.
- Our Quarterly Meetings provide access to the industry where we live and work. Our Eastern Kentucky meeting meets in the Spring in the heart of the Appalachian Basin while our Western Kentucky meeting is held each Fall in Kentucky’s Illinois oil basin.
- Representation in Frankfort – KOGA will keep you informed and serve as the “voice of Kentucky’s industry” promoting and defending oil and gas in the Kentucky General Assembly. Get our weekly KOGA Bill Tracking when the legislature is in session. Join us each year for “KOGA’s Day at the Capital” to share the industry’s story with Kentucky’s legislative leadership and industry supporters.
- Our members support KOGA’s outreach to state and federal regulatory agencies to guard against expensive job-killing regulations. We keep our membership informed and cut through the red tape to simplify compliance options for our members to meet regulatory requirements in a cost-effective manner.
- Get access to the latest news, production reports, meeting presentations, the KOGA membership directory and more under the Members Only section of the KOGA website.
- Qualify for KOGA’s Health Plan or KOGA’s Safety Group & Dividend Plan. In the changing world of insurance, our offering can lead to significant costs savings and competitive benefits for your company and employees.
- Receive the bi-monthly The Gathering Line Newsletter containing valuable industry and Associations news and updates. Also, get your subscription to the American Oil and Gas Reporter at a special Association rate.
- Get special advertising rates for our newsletter and on the KOGA Website. Our advertising is a competitive option for putting your company’s name and services in front of the KOGA membership and other website visitors.